NEW SAFETY GUIDELINES
During this time, we ask that you follow our new safety guidelines that will be strictly enforced:
- Only 4 guests per bride during normal business hours. Those unable to attend can join us via Facetime/Zoom conferencing. Our staff will be happy to assist! We also offer after hours appointments on weekdays and weekends that would allow for more guests. See our VIB section under services for more info!
- If you have a mask, we encourage you to wear one! All of our staff members will be wearing one while in the presence of customers.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please cancel your appointment and reschedule once you are feeling better. If any of your guests are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please ask them to stay home.
- Please make an appointment for all types of shopping!
- We are asking that any dresses from a postponed wedding due to Covid 19 that are still in layaway at the store be picked up by November 28, 2020. If not picked up by December 31, 2020, dress will be considered abandoned, returned to stock and all monies paid will be forfeited.